Tuesday, February 17, 2009

everything happens for a reason

Photobucket



Today I woke up and told myself and told god (lol like he didn't know) that I was going to the grocery store today. I was going to go yesterday but had to get the house back in some sort of order after the weekend . We finished school I got ready finished up the finals on my list and we were off, While we were there I lost $60.00 it was in my pocket and I'm assuming when I pulled out my list or calculator it fell out. I still got my food (bank card) but I'm a bit frustrated with myself because I knew I should have taken my purse in .... I'm also angry that noone turned it in to the lost and found (no I'm not joking) of course that didn't happen I thought the guy behind the counter was going to fall over laughing when I asked. I truly believe everything happens for a reason. I guess someone needed it more than I did. I wonder if god is trying to tell me something see all last week and yesterday I've been checking my bank account to see if our taxes have arrived yet...I have plans with that money. Also, I went to a great service Sunday with a wonderful guest speaker (Jonathan Hansen) and I had that same $60.00 with me it could have went a long way for his ministry. Even $20.00 of it would have helped a great deal but when the time came I threw in a much smaller amount that I had with me. I truly see where God is teaching me that money isn't everything. I wish I had that $60.00 but I know everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment