Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pretty simple day.

I woke up today baked a loaf of sourdough bread that raised quite impressively overnight. I put yogurt I made yesterday in containers and into the fridge ...cleaned house homeschooled, put up a blog on myspace about the dangers of microwave ovens, went to the pet store, wal mart (ugh!) but I had to have those little rubber pants to go over my cloth diapers we have ruined all the others by running them through the dryer too much. I had to go to the health food store the credit union and now I'm home. Little guy has fallen asleep in my arms and it's time to make dinner. We are having Honey chicken over rice and steamed carrots with a slice of sourdough bread with butter on the side. Here's the recipe for the chicken it's delish!!
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Honey-Baked-Chicken-II/Detail.aspx?strb=1 Have a very blessed evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment