Thursday, February 19, 2009

Never stop growing Tons of things on my mind.

comfort Pictures, Images and Photos



I wonder many days, How will I ever be who god has called me to be? I still have these thoughts of madness anger and frustration and I'll admit I let them really get me some days. I'm trying so hard to grow, forgive and be who I need to be. I admittedly have a tough time with just allowing god's will to be done in my life when it interupts my planning. (sigh) I'm dealing with some people who I know I need to learn from I know I need to be nice and be a good example. I find myself asking god ''why do I have to interact with people who hurt me?'' '' Why can I not see what I'm supposed to learn from this?'' Why do I trust people knowing people will allways let me down? I know in a few days weeks months or years I'll look back and see exactly why these things have happened. Living in the hour can be hard!! I know in my heart that pride is not the greatest character trait, but having confidence is a good thing. Confidence in god's plan! Afterall it is a perfect plan. I'll just have to learn to take what I can from people and situations even though I don't agree with them , there must be something there I need to see or learn from. I can allready tell I'm going to be praying a LOT today.

No comments:

Post a Comment